giovedì 29 marzo 2012

Natural Hair Style

Hello sweetness! Since I'm planning to change look I decided to publish a post with my favorite hairstyles and cut! This year, as well as the past, natural and practical (but at the same time sophisticated and chic!) style continues to be very popular.




Ciao Dolcezze! Visto che sto pensando di cambiare un po' look ho deciso di pubblicare un post con le acconciature  e i tagli che preferisco! Quest'anno, come del resto anche lo scorso, continua ad essere molto in voga uno stile naturale e pratico, ma alla stesso tempo ricercato e chic!




First of all, attention to color! The important thing is that it must be natural and suitable to with your skin! if you prefer to have hair down, keep them fluffy and light. You can get the harmonious waves by drying the hair twisted or using a hair iron.


Prima di tutto attenzione al colore! L'importante è che sia naturale e che si intoni con la vostra carnagione! Se preferite i capelli sciolti manteneteli vaporosi e leggeri, potete ottenere delle armoniose onde facendoli asciugare attorcigliati (se li volete più casuali) o usando un ferro per capelli (per ottenere un effetto più definito):

Misha Barton
Blake Lively


The side not-close brain is definitely a trend this year, in which the casual chic continues to be a must:

La treccia laterale, non troppo stretta,  è sicuramente un trend di quest'anno dove il casual chic continua ad essere un must:


The same goes for the chignon: romantic and vintage, It can be taken or perfect or slightly disheveled:
Lo stesso vale per lo chignon romantico e vintage, sia composto sia leggermente spettinato:


If you prefer short hair, this look is perfect and it will make you feminine and sensual, emphazing the shape of the face and eyes:
Se siete invece amanti dei capelli corti un taglio scalato dietro e lungo sul davanti vi renderà femminili e sensuali risaltando la forma del viso e degli occhi:

I love this style because it looks like a look that I was two years ago... I prefer long hair now:) however sometimes I get the urge to change. And you? :)
Quest'ultimo taglio mi piace molto poichè assomiglia a quello che avevo un paio di anni fa..Ora comunque prediligo i capelli lunghi:) ogni tanto però mi torna la voglia di un cambiamento estremo! Capita anche a voi?:)

With Love
Michela




24 commenti:

  1. hey honey, thanks for your comment, im happy about this ;))) great blog, i follow you now, i hope you follow me back? kiss

    RispondiElimina
  2. Ohhh I just asked myself what can i do with my hair, i´m so bored right now. Love your pics the first one is great :D

    Would be great to follow each other, have a look :

    www.msstylebox.com

    xx mimi

    RispondiElimina
  3. Lovely waves!! Summer hair inspiration! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style-Delights Blog
    Let's Twitter Together
    Friend and Fan on Facebook

    RispondiElimina
  4. i had super long hair but i recently chopped it off. makes me want to cry! happily following your blog now, hun. xx, james

    RispondiElimina
  5. Is the first pic your hair? In that case I love it, wish my hair was that long :)

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. unfortunately no, but my goal is to have them so;)

      Elimina
  6. i´d love to have hair like that!

    xoxo

    ketchembunnies.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  7. Still lovely ... i am following you now :)

    xx mimi

    RispondiElimina
  8. i love the long braid shot! i am growing out my hair for that reason!


    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    RispondiElimina
  9. Ciao :) Your blog is nice,I like it! Would you like to follow each other? Ciao,Paolo

    RispondiElimina
  10. I really like the curly styles! It would be really great if you could check out my blog and give me some feedback! xx

    http://fubtabulous.blogspot.co.uk/

    RispondiElimina
  11. Beautiful inspiration!
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    RispondiElimina
  12. oh great hairstyles! wish i could change lengths and cuts everyday! hehe! :)

    RispondiElimina
  13. Thank you for your comment and for following me :) I follow you with pleasure! Baci!Paolo

    RispondiElimina
  14. Great hair inspiration! I love Blake's look!

    katiesbliss.com

    RispondiElimina
  15. Love all your hair inspiration. I prefer to keep mine long...it's more versatile that way!
    Would love you to stop by my blog & check out my latest outfit post!
    Have a fab Sunday xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    RispondiElimina
  16. Thank you for your visit!!!
    I follow you too!

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    RispondiElimina
  17. Love your post :D the beachy waves are awesome!!!

    Tons of hugs from http://thelookedover.blogspot.mx/

    RispondiElimina
  18. I always loved Misha's hairstyle!

    xxx
    Daria, the Fashionsurfer

    RispondiElimina
  19. VERY INSPIRING POST, I LOVE IT!:x

    RispondiElimina
  20. great hair styles!

    http://thehandbagconcept.blogspot.co.uk/

    RispondiElimina
  21. I am happy to join your blog and follow you! Would you like to follow me back?
    xoxo

    RispondiElimina
  22. Hi!! :)
    I really like your blog, I´m following you :D
    ... maybe if you have time, you could visit my blog too, and if you like it, follow me back ;)
    Kisses!
    http://modacapital-blog.com

    RispondiElimina

Thanks for all your comments! I'm always happy to hear your opinion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...