sabato 7 luglio 2012

My Instagram


Hello girls! How will you spend  your weekend? I just think that I will visit a lot of stores during the sales! Unfortunately, recently I haven't had time to load the new outfit, but I thought I would load a bit of photos from my profile Instagram, for those who still follow me! Enjoy;)


Ciao ragazze! Come passerete il week end? io credo proprio che svaligerò un sacco di negozi in occasione dei saldi! Purtroppo recentemente non ho avuto molto tempo per caricare dei nuovi outfit, ma  comunque ho pensato di caricare un po' di foto dal mio profilo Instagram, per chi ancora non mi segue! Buona visione ;)
Today with a new dress <3

my kitten Pucci

 choosing a bikini

dinner with friends 


my handmade bracelets


 icecream time!!!

 ready for shopping

cups won this year with my volleyball team!

fashion and coffee! best morning!  

cooking spaghetti with clams, gnam ;) 

my favorite perfume: Hypnotic Poison 

green dress, gold necklace and fishtail braid

total blue

happy sweet Kya

playing with Gigi 

me and my boyfriend at Valpolicella

studying together!

me and my friend Elisa at lake Garda

university hairstyle

my kitten family <3

my cool dog!

 lunch at lake Garda

bad cat ;)

strange braid! 

kisses
Michela

12 commenti:

  1. Anche io domani andrò a giro per saldi :D
    PS: ho la stessa maglia di H&M a pois!


    FOLLOW ME ON Je-Ne-Suis-Pas-Blog

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. si! è carina ;) grazie per essere passata! buoni acquisti :*

      Elimina
  2. Belle!

    Try this new amazing magazine blog!
    www.fashionismyroad.blogspot.it

    Visita il blog-magazine del momento!!
    www.fashionismyroad.blogspot.it

    RispondiElimina
  3. I can see that you love polka dots too :) And great bracelets

    RispondiElimina
  4. yes! love them <3
    thanks for your visiting!

    RispondiElimina
  5. love this post. those bracelets are so cute! I am your newest follower! I cannot wait to read more of your posts and hope that maybe you can return the favor and follow my preppy blog. I always comment for every comment left on my page and hope to start a friendly relationship with your wonderful blog! I just added a new Southern Tide giveaway so check it out ☺

    RispondiElimina
  6. u're such a living barbie <3
    so beautiful! :3
    sure, we can follow each other, following you now, hope u do the same <3

    come and see my blog
    xoxo,
    gitasyalala.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  7. u're such a living barbie <3
    so beautiful! :3
    sure, we can follow each other, following you now, hope u do the same <3

    come and see my blog
    xoxo,
    gitasyalala.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  8. Adoro i bikini: sono curiosa di sapere quale hai scelto ;)))

    www.lostinunderwear.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina

Thanks for all your comments! I'm always happy to hear your opinion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...